For clients who have had counselling with me.
On the ‘Client Comments’ page, people have written about their experience of counselling with me. I am hoping that reading about other people’s experiences will help those who are thinking of having counselling themselves, and are maybe unsure about what to expect. There is absolutely no pressure or expectation for you to write anything, and if you’d prefer not to, just ignore this! However, if you did feel able to write something, feel free to write what you want, and as much or as little as you like.
You may find it helpful to think about some or all of the following questions:
- What brought you to counselling?
- Was it what you expected?
- Was it helpful, and if so, in what way?
- How did you find working with me? (You can be honest!)
- Would you recommend it to others? If so, why?
- Any other comments?
Please indicate how you would like your comments to be signed – first name only, initials, or anonymous?